What To Expect From The Pest Control Experts Of Birmingham
So you've scheduled a home pest control treatment from Pest Control Experts to get rid of fleas in your home. Wonderful! We're excited to do whatever we can to get your home in tip-top shape. Before your appointed treatment date, we have a few things we'd like to you take care of first. Not only will it make your treatment that much faster, but it ensures that these pests never come calling again!
Your Flea Treatment Prep Checklist
In order for our flea control to work at its best, we need your help! By completing the steps below, you can help ensure the total success of your next flea treatment.
1. All items should be removed from your floors (including closets, under beds, and inside rooms).
2. All non-carpet areas must be swept and mopped. If you're planning on having your carpets cleaned, do this prior to the treatment date.
3. All carpet and furniture items should be vacuumed, with the resulting contents disposed of outside.
4. All pet bedding should be cleaned or discarded. Use your best judgment!
5. All pets should be removed from the home (temporarily, of course). Aquariums should be covered with the pumps turned off during treatment and at least 4 hours after the fact.
6. Turn off your A/C before the treatment begins.
7. Cut grass and remove all leaves currently present on the lawn. This will allow our team to treat your property, if necessary.
8. Vacuum the entire home daily for 5 days after your treatment. This will increase the effectiveness of our flea control program (and help you stay extra safe, too).
9. Do not enter treated areas for a minimum of 3 hours. This is always for your safety.
Other questions or comments? Get in touch with the team by calling or emailing us today!
Other Ways To Prevent Fleas From Entering Your Home
Even after your flea treatment from Pest Control Experts, you'll want to be sure your home is properly protected and totally pest-free. To do this, you might want to keep an eye on the following prevention tips:
- A good way to keep fleas out of your home is to make sure there are no obvious hiding areas. Make sure to seal any cracks in windows, doors, or exterior walls around your home.
- Trim any bushes or trees that touch your house. By getting rid of hiding spots, pests will be far less likely to take up residence inside your home.
- Keep the exterior of your home as clean as possible. The longer clutter sits around, the easier it is for fleas to begin laying eggs.
- Get rid of woodpiles or other items that might attract fleas near your house. If you maintain a firewood pile, make sure it's at least ten feet from your structure.
Never suffer from a flea infestation again. Get connected with the Pest Control Experts for relief all year round!
Get In Touch With The Pest Control Experts Today!
If you're looking for the best pest control treatments in Birmingham, look no further than the team at Pest Control Experts. We have over 10 years of experience providing environmentally-safe relief from pests of all kinds, including the ones that infest our homes and businesses. Our dedication to customer satisfaction with an environmental twist separates us from any other pest control company in the area. We won't rest until your home is free from our area's toughest pests!
Call Pest Control Experts today for Mother Nature's choice in residential and commercial pest control in Birmingham. We're excited to hear from you!