Pest Control In Homewood, AL
Homewood is an upper class suburb of Birmingham, located in southeastern Jefferson County, Alabama. It’s known for its vibrant cultural scene and nature recreation opportunities. But densely populated areas that are close to natural environments can be an opportunity for pest populations thrive. Local property owners need to learn how to take steps to keep infestations at bay and protect themselves from the property damage and health impacts that can come from a pest population living near you. Learn how Pest Control Experts can help you today.
Residential Pest Control In Homewood
Homeowners tend to take a wait-and-see approach to pest control. Either they don’t think about pests until they see them crawling around, or they assume that whatever pest control steps they are taking must be working because they haven’t seen pests around. Both methods are flawed because homeowners underestimate both how common pests are and how good they are at hiding. Instead of trying a DIY approach that only reacts to pest problems, partner with residential pest control experts who can protect your home against pests before they even have a chance to move in and become noticeable. Here’s how we at Pest Control Experts help you:
- Inspection: We start with a comprehensive inspection of your property. We don’t just check for pests themselves, we also look for the access points and attractants around your home that might be increasing your risk.
- Treatment: After the inspection, we get to work on the pest control treatment that’s right for your home. Our safe and effective solutions drive out existing pests and protect your property from future infestations.
- Follow-up: We always check back with you to make sure the treatments worked to your satisfaction.
For complete home pest protection, contact Pest Control Experts today.
Commercial Pest Control In Homewood
Even businesses need to be conscious of their level of pest risk. In fact, businesses especially have to be wary of pests. An infestation can lead to tremendous property damage, plus health effects that hurt your employees and customers or that even lead to public health fines and closures. All of these can seriously harm your reputation in a tight-knit community like Homewood. This is why local businesses should partner with Pest Control Experts for commercial pest control that’s guaranteed to keep pests off your property. For the best results, consider utilizing all of these effective services:
- Green Zone Termite: Termites are the most destructive pests on the planet, so businesses definitely need to worry about them. We remove the worry with our environmentally safe and effective Green Zone termite treatments.
- PureOrganix: We use organic and non-chemical treatments to ward off other kinds of pests without use of dangerous insecticides.
- Smart Mosquito: Mosquitoes can seem harmless but are in fact prolific carriers of disease. Our Smart Mosquito treatments reduce the use of harmful sprays, while still warding off mosquitoes rather than other useful garden insects.
Protect your Homewood business the right way by partnering with Pest Control Experts.
Four Simple Ways To Keep Hornets & Wasps Away From Your Homewood Property
Stinging pests can turn your backyard into a dangerous place to hang out. So if you want to play outdoors and relax on your lawn, don’t let wasps stake their territory on your Homewood property. Here are some ways you can make sure your home is never overrun by dangerous stinging insects:
- Landscaping: From bees to yellow jackets to hornets, wasps of all kinds prefer yards that have plenty of places for them to land and to build their nests. This is why landscaping can actually be a smart pest control measure.
- Moisture Control: The same goes for excess moisture around your property. It will attract wasps and other pests, so you need to address drainage issues quickly and remove unnecessary water features.
- Other Pests: Hornets and yellow jackets hunt insects for food, so the presence of one pest population can often attract stinging wasps. This is why comprehensive pest control can protect you from the more serious infestations.
- Treatments: The best way to address all of these factors is with professional wasp removal services and preventative measures. At Pest Control Experts, we can get rid of wasps safely and treat your yard so that future pest infestations don’t occur.
Keep wasps out of your Homewood yard completely by turning to Pest Control Experts.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Ant Prevention For Homewood Property Owners
Ants are misleading pests. Most people don’t think they are all that harmful. Ugly to look at, sure, and capable of contaminating food, but many homeowners incorrectly assume that this is where ant problems stop. But the truth is that some kinds of ants can lead to property damage, disease and all the other harmful effects of other serious pest problems. And it’s not like the mild side effects of ants are desirable, either. This is why you should take steps to address your level of ant risk and reduce the likelihood of a colony forming. Here are some of the key ant control steps:
- Food & Water: Ants can detect traces of food or moisture from far away due to their sensitive antennae that pick up chemical trails produced by both kinds of sustenance. You should deep clean regularly, ensure that your stored foods and trash cans are inaccessible, and generally address moisture concerns.
- Access: Ants can utilize tiny access points to get inside your walls, including gaps below doors and tears in your window screens. Even small cracks or holes around your exterior can be an access point. Proper maintenance and upkeep reduces these risks.
- Inspection & Treatment: In order to properly address all these issues and to fully guarantee that ants won’t invade, you need the help of pest control professionals. Contact us today to get started on an inspection and treatment of your Homewood property.
Don’t worry about ants in your Homewood property ever again. Partner with Pest Control Experts today.
Recent Blog Articles
Termites are a common pest in American homes. Here are tips on dealing with them early, before they become a bigger problem.Read More
If your home has been invaded by flying termites, it might be time to learn how to identify them and how to prevent them from returning.Read More
Find out about common ants in Birmingham and how to keep them out of your home.Read More